Employee Transportation Coordinators (ETCs) are the local Rideshare contacts for employees. ETCs provide helpful information about Ridesharing options including transit routes and potential carpool and vanpool matching. They are also instrumental in the implementation of the Countywide Rideshare Program.
- 2021 Employee Transportation Coordinator Manual
- ETC Roster Regulated Sites * County facility with more than 250 employees
- ETC Roster Unregulated Sites * County facility with less than 250 employees
- SCAQMD’s Rule 2202
- SCAQMD’s Rule 2202 Implementation Guidelines
- SCAQMD’s Confused About Compliance?
- SCAQMD’s Rule 2202 ETC Training
- SCAQMD’s Rule 2202 ETC Training Registration Form & Schedule 2021